This is a requirement in the certification process to help ensure all the steps prior to downloading and running the test suite have been taken by the partner.
To proceed with certification you must complete the Software Pre-Certification Checklist. As soon as all the requirements will be fulfilled, you will be able to Start using the Red Hat Certification Tool.
Description of checklist line items
- Provide details about your certification
- It will redirect you to the project Settings. You will need to provide the Project name, the RHEL version used and a technical contact email address.
- Attach a completed product listing
- In order to be published, your project has to be attached to a Product Listing.
- By clicking on the Select method drop down list and choosing Attach/edit, you can either attach an already existing Product Listing, or create one on the fly.
- By clicking on the Select method drop down list and choosing View product listing, you will be redirected to the attached Product listing page
- Note : In order to complete this section, your Product listing should have all the mandatory information provided
- Complete your company profile
- You will be redirected to the company profile section. Fill in all the mandatory information about your company profile
Once the mandatory information are provided, you will be able to Start the Certification testing process, by clicking Start in the Validate the functionality of your product on Red Hat Enterprise Linux section.
In parallel, the Certification team will contact you by email.
You can then follow to the Certification testing in the Guide.